Saturday, January 5, 2013

What a headache!

I spent most of my day in the local ER with a horrible headache. I had to get a CT scan...I can't imagine what the bill will be, but I got to lie in a dark, and quiet room, with the door shut, and a nice nurse gave me something for the pain. The bill is going to be horrible! Did I mention that I got to lie all day in a dark and quiet room....well maybe the bill will be worth it! 

I am okay, I wasn't having a stroke (the doctors first concern), or an aneurysm (my concern). Probably a migraine, which just happens to involve my neck and my face. Strange, but not surprising, nothing surprises me any more! Personally I think it is stress from my day in court yesterday, and probably lack of sleep has a little something to do with it as well! 

Well friends, my pain medication is wearing off, so I think this is all I will write tonight. Hopefully I will be able to post something more interesting tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment